$880 per week
4 2 2 Book an Inspection
Date Available: Now
This beautifully designed and renovated home oozes class and character, restored to the classic 1930's style from interior to exterior with all the modern day comforts.
- Light filled entrance adjoining formal lounge room with ornamental fireplace
- Open plan kitchen including stainless steel gas oven and dishwasher
- Spacious meals and family area with additional study nook
- Master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- Further 3 double sized bedrooms all with BIR
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with direct access to courtyard with clothesline
- Double doors opening onto a north facing return verandah and outdoor living area onto a spacious backyard
- Further features include original stained timberwork throughout, evaporative cooling and central ducted heating, polished floorboards, leadlight doors, large lock up remote control garage.
Walking distance to trams, bus, shops, parklands, nature walks with bike paths and local schools.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. To access the booking page click on EMAIL AGENT or Contact The Agent. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.