$485.00 per week
2 1 1 Book an Inspection
Date Available: 5 May 2020
Prominently positioned elegance on the corner of Chapel Street & Alexandra Avenue, this apartment offers attainable, design-focused living in one of Melbourne's most affluent and highly sought after inner city suburbs. A meticulously and intelligently designed two bedroom apartment for modern day living.
- Classic Scandinavian palette
- Custom designed joinery, bathware and kitchen appliances
- Open plan lounge living, kitchen and dining with Royal oak hardwood flooring throughout.
- Beautifully designed kitchen with Smeg appliances, and dishdrawer dishwasher.
- Two bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- Bathroom with beautiful rose gold taps, rain shower head, floor to ceiling windows, ensuring ample natural light, and plenty of storage
- European laundry
- Study nook/wintergarden
- Storage Cage
- Car Space under car stacker.
Some photos are indicative.
Be quick to avoid disappointment!
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the inspection, including other prospective tenants and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. To access the booking page click on EMAIL AGENT or Contact The Agent. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed.