$370 per week
2 1 2 Book an Inspection
Date Available: Wednesday April 15, 2020
Fantastic two bedroom unit located in a quiet street close to Carnegie cafes and shops, public transport and parkland.
- Entrance hall
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area
- Large kitchen with electric cooking
- Main bedroom with large BIR
- Smaller second bedroom with BIR
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with washtrough and external door to clothesline
- Single garage
- Small and private courtyard
- Gas ducted heating throughout
- Split system in living area
- Timber floors through lounge, hall and bedrooms.
Don't miss out on this superb property!
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the inspection, including other prospective tenants and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. To access the booking page click on EMAIL AGENT or Contact The Agent. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed.